Talk-A-Raptor 02: Penetrate the Center with an Enormous Bombshell?

The Original Fanservice Bingo Post

You can catch the other Talk-A-Raptor Episodes HERE.

Episode Pics: [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Great news: my hiatus, which began after I posted Talk-A-Raptor 01, is officially over! Here are the stats:

10 points for anyone who can guess when the hiatus began

Now a new Evangelion-related hiatus begins. Details to come…

UPDATE: INGO gained nine levels, evolved into B(L)INGO.

Tags: ,

1. korosora says:

I really want a Tidus figurine now.

2. Nagato says:

What, not using blogflux anymore? xP Congrats on gaining one on your pagerank, though. ^^ Mine’s stayed the same. :’(

And you totally made me laugh multiple times. lolikit is such fun to pick on, isn’t he? =D How long does it take you to make one of these, usually?

@korosora: Don’t get your hopes up – only mine talks.

@Nagato: Filming and editing takes a whole weekend. Basic planning took place over the past few weeks (since the last episode), but that’s the kind of stuff you can do in the shower/car/walk to class/etc…, so it’s not really a burden on your schedule.

LOL, it just whooshes to the bottom like that XD

5. keke says:

Thanks for the awesome Talk-a-Raptor episode^^ Keep them coming!

6. thekungfukid says:

Another awesome episode. I can definately see the Colbert influence heheh. Finally got around to Evangelion? About time! Can’t wait for a review for that.

So what does ‘Get thee to a nunnery mean,’ especially for me?

Oh, and REALLY AWESOME EPISODE. I GOT FEATURED! lool

8. Viktor Berg says:

Gee, so you finally decided to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion? Caved in to the begging crowd? Oh well, I will pity you after you [try to] watch the last few episodes (or, god forbid, the films).

Anyways, your show gave me quite a laugh. Keep ‘em coming!

9. Hung says:

Don’t fret, Anime Nano has accepted you with open arms! Also, Basugasubakuhatsu isn’t really a real blog. It’s more of a marketing wonderland!

Funny shit! I didn’t know you were funny!

11. ExiledShinobi says:

Great video, poor Tidus takes quite a bit of abuse.

Also glad you caved in, enjoy NGE.

Damn it, my ‘G’ key is stuck, and Im too lazy to fix it. Now, this is all I can do to properly express my impression of this video (fill in the blank): “_eeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”

@Praz: Damn it, my ‘G’ key is stuck, and Im too lazy to fix it. Now, this is all I can do to properly express my impression of your comment (fill in the blank): “_o fuck yourself!”

Unless you’re talking about INGO, which is undeniably “_eeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”

14. That was cool man. Especially finishing up with Cruel Angel’s Theses.

Because nothing is more manly than a whiny 14 year old.

Wait a second.

15. lolikitsune says:

Dear Webmaster,

I saw your URL listed in the credits of an AMV I watched on Youtube called “Penetrate the Center with an Enormous Bombshell?” I hope that I have the right person—the guy who made that video is clearly a very, very lonely person. I wish to abate this loneliness.

I am in the business of starting shit.

Shit can range from drama to clubs.

Would you be interested in joining a collective of awesome non-serious anime bloggers? If so, have your raptors talk to my raptors. This offer is limited-time only, though, due to the ever-fluctuating nature of the all-determining graphs.

-Intelligent Dinosaur

P.S.

re: your reply to Praz’s comment
    You totally failed; there’re “g”s all over the fucking place (“talking,” “INGO”).

THAT chart is your self-esteem? Cheer up, emo kid! … On second thought, maybe not. Your test results just came in.

17. Os says:

Hey look! It’s me! I mean us! I BEAT THE SYSTEM! My secret to getting onto AB? I bothered Maestro so much he paid me to stop… and by paid, I mean he put us on there.

@Viktor & ExiledShinobi: I totally caved in. And it was conveniently on sale.

@Hung: Yeah, but I’ve been on Anime Nano long enough that I can take it for granted.

@digitalboy: I was going for drama towards the end, but I’ll settle for funny any day.

@Cameron: Raxhephon is better than Evangelion. There, I said it, happy? I haven’t seen Raxhephon yet (I will someday), but I did read the manga a few years back. I get the feeling the anime isn’t full of cheap fanservice gags, in a good way.

@lolikitsune: “G”s are only prohibited inside the quotation marks. Oops. As for your offer, I’ll think about it get back to you later this week (don’t want to seem too desperate).

@LJ: I can’t help it; self-esteem is 100% correlated with my site’s traffic. And from now on, you’re that detective-looking guy in the picture. My picture made you look too much like a pirate.

@Os: Maestro, eh? What a fittingly evil name for my enemy.

Well, aren’t you a stud~♥♥♥

Tell me you’re single.

@Shin: That’s classified ;)

Eh, who am I kidding. I’m single, but only because I hide my true power level in public.

21. lolikitsune says:

Dear Webmaster,

>>(don’t want to seem too desperate)
    Do not fear; I know exactly what it’s like.

-URGENT

22. j.valdez says:

INGO…sodomy….because the fastest way to a girls heart is through the butt?

“Once”? I’m certain rape isn’t nearly that rare.

24. [...] INGO! Twice even. (Yea, I’m slightly disappointed no cheating was involved in this episode :P) [...]

25. I am extremely happy now. Although I did like the first twenty episodes of Eva, so… And actually I like Cruel Angel’s Theses (the song).

26. itsubun says:

Hey. You got it wrong w/ the all girls round-robin. Instead of eating shit, we talk shit. DUUUH. Nice video <3

27. [...] of the aniblogosphere! This is our time to shine! This is our time to break free of the shackles of not being women or ancient anime bloggers! This is our time to [...]

28. [...] is more manly than a whiny 14 year old.” – Cameron Probert, Talk-A-Raptor 02 Comment #14 (#637 [...]

29. [...] Room posts: what a brilliant idea! Why didn’t I think of that? Oh wait, I did – TWO YEARS AGO. [...]

30. [...] Favorite B-R Posts: Talk-A-Raptor 02, The True Meaning of [...]