The 20,000 Hit/1,000 Comment/Otakon Form Results 3-in-1 Filler Spectacular!

2.5 years in existence

135 days since selling out (2/29/08, so I won’t have to celebrate it next year)

0 pre-sellout page rank

1 post-sellout page rank (still 0 by my original page rank checker)

40,000 pre-sellout hits

20,000 post-sellout hits

64 pre-sellout e-mails

63 post-sellout mail-mails

0 pre-sellout comments

1,000 post-sellout comments

258 spam comments (excluding lolikit)

212 comments from the top commenter (me)

65 comments in one post (high)

58 posts

12 posts tagged “ShizNat” (most common tag)

5 days between posts (high)

3 blogs on my pre-sellout blogroll

89 blogs on my post-sellout blogroll

348 hits in one day (high)

2520 hits for one post (high)

1 blog aggregator had the balls to list me (Anime Nano)

5 The Offical Suck Up to Baka-Raptor at Otakon Forms filled out

0 The Official Suck Up to Baka-Raptor at Otakon Forms filled out by females, pre-sellout fans, new fans, and real-life acquaintances combined (traitors)

And now for the contestants:

IcyStorm:

96 words too short. F

digitalboy

Excellent. A

Os

DefinAtely? I don’t think so. B

Patz

Over the word limit. Did you think I wouldn’t count? C

lolikitsune

Terrible. F

Nearly half a year after selling out, I can safely say that adding comments to the site has been a success. I have a great hit/comment ratio, which makes people think my site is a lot more popular than it actually is. I owe it all to my editing and moderating powers. Fans appreciate that I moderate all their comments. It means that I care enough to read every word they say. They also appreciate that I edit their comments, which protects them from looking stupid when they immortalize themselves on my site.

…but it’s ok to slack off once in a while. To celebrate my 1000 comment milestone, I will not moderate or edit any comments for 24 hours. Enjoy.

Tags: ,

Holy shit it works!

Oh yeah, congratulations.

3. korosora says:

Come to my site and watch all the Baka-Raptor pr0n your reproductive organs can handle!
    CLICK ON MY NAME AND GIVE ME MOAR HITS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

4. korosora says:

Fifth post!
    lolz.

I’m regretting this already…

6. Patz says:

Hey I was a pre-sellout fan so you have one for that.

@Patz: The point of the check wasn’t in the box. I couldn’t count it.

8. Ina says:

Technically shouldn’t LOL count for three words? Then he’d only be 94 words too short.

9. C.I. says:

ALL HAIL BAKA RAPTOR, HE NOW HAS A PR0N SITE THANKS TO KORASORA.

And I did not submit an application form due to me being halfway around the world. I suck.

10. IcyStorm says:

Yeah, so maybe I should get a D instead.

11. Yamcha says:

I came here with a dinosaur joke but forgot it in the time it took to read all this crap… Er, I mean excellent, award winning content. I love all the useless stats at the top too.

PS: Dinosaurs never existed.

12. Joe says:

I was going to submit a form, but it just would have been a hello message with “screw Flanders” enough times to get to 100 words.

P.S. Pre-sellout fan.

@korosora: Nice of you to finally update. I’m flattered to be your source of inspiration.

@Ina: If he wanted it to count as three words, he should’ve spelled it out.

@C.I.: Don’t encourage korosora.

@IcyStorm: D-

@Yamcha: I don’t trust anything you said in that comment.

@Joe: Stupid sexy Flanders…

14. i was going to submit a form, but ten i’m not going to otakon so i didn’t. i should ave anyways so you could ave had at least one woman…

15. oh and my H button is being a bitch so it didn’t post an H’s for some reason…

16. j.valdez says:

Where’s the form to get moved onto the “pre-sellout” blogroll?

@Dancing Queen: Thank you, female fan #3 who won’t be going to Otakon but promised to fill out a form anyway. I hope you aren’t lying to me like the other traitors.

@j.valdez: Sorry, I’d have to time travel to add you to the pre-sellout blogroll, and I swore never to abuse my time-traveling powers for personal gain.

Yes! Adding comments to the site is good for popularity…but only when people REAAALY POST comments on it…back these days i was taking a look at korosora’s blog and although it has a comments engine, no one post comments on it anyway ! lol ! I am suggesting to baka-raptor put back again the page count link, as i it is another way of measuring the popularity of a certain page.

19. Ina says:

I’m the same as Dancing Queen. I’m all the way in Southern California, so no Otakon for me. Plus I’m only fourteen, so you probably wouldn’t have wanted my form anyway.

Shit what do I do? no editing? I guess I’ll just….

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Kabitzin says:

Shouldn’t OS get a lower grade? If a picture is worth 100 words, he went over the limit since he included a picture and words as well.

22. Hung says:

Os should get a really low grade because he drew two pictures. And words.

@Laguna: Go back to my post-sellout pre-Anime Nano days, I didn’t get many comments either. But I’m still better than korosora.

@Ina: You can still fill it out. I’ll save it for Anime Expo 2012.

@digitalboy: Only 12 more hours…

@Kabitzin: He didn’t color the tail. An incomplete picture is worth less than 1000 words.

@Hung: But I love the green/red color scheme.

Damnit …. I haven’t filled out the form yet ;__________;

25. Ina says:

It has been done. Click my name.

FAGGOT~!

Congratulations, Sarv! Thanks for commenting on my recent post! 🙂

I DON’T KNOW HOW I CAN QUIT YOU~!

YEAAAAAAH.

27. Impz says:

Boo time!!!! No one is supposed to be more popular than me. NO ONE! Sell out, you fail!

*lol*

Good job, Baka-raptor!

@blissmo: You forgot to call my crappy sketch adorable

@Ina: A+

@Michael: It was a giri comment, not a honmei comment

@Impz:

@Baka-Raptor : you’re not only better than korosora…you’re THE BEST baka-raptor!

24 hours are up. All comments are once again subject to moderation.

31. korosora says:

… bash my blog a bit more would you?
    Pssh. I even responded to you Laguna.

BASH ME MOAR. EVEN MOAR THAN LK PLZ.

YO, I’ve confirmed my group can room with ya – book it!

@Korosora : I apreciate your response, it should recieve a *** rating .
    @Baka-Raptor : YOU-ARE-THE-BEST ! don’t trust anything that’s writen in korosora’s blog.

Also, my dad want sto know how old you are. Preferredly not in raptor years.

I’m 65 million years old, give or take 22 years.

I’m going to take that as “22”

37. TheBigN says:

I think Impz should kill himself for making Alice weep.

Anyways, congrats for 1000 comments. And so quickly too OMG!

More fun times are ahead, right? 😛

38. [ID Sojourner]

Darn. Think I sent my card to the wrong address.

39. C.I. says:

Okay, damnit, that is it, I’m going to fill this form out, no matter what.

40. Riex says:

*yawn* numbers numbers numbers…whatever.

I have nothing to say, so here’s some unmoderated spam (with bacon).

41. […] So, I would sincerely congratulate Baka-Raptor for his celebration of himself. […]

42. Susie Q says:

That is a nice yakita- I mean baka-raptor dancing stage, is that how dinosaurs like to keep in shape?

43. […] I live for pingbacks. Posted in Uncategorized | Read More » Post a Comment […]

@TheBigN: I’m just getting warmed up. I haven’t even broken a sweat. It’s about time I started getting serious. Now I’ll show you my true power. I’ve only been using my left hand this whole time.

@ID Sojourner: It’s the thought that counts.

@korosora: I draw the line at 3 pingbacks per post. May I suggest spamming my PersaCon post next? That one only has 11 comments, my lowest in three months.

@C.I.: Sure you will.

@Riex: Missed the deadline (see comment #32). Did I mention I haven’t gone under 11 comments in three months? I am so impressed with myself, along with the rest of the world.

@Susie Q: That, and painstaking MS Paint editing.

45. Os says:

Jeez. I hate critics. Keep in mind, MY form said to describe in 1000 words.

Either way, hit me up with an e-mail so we can exchange numbers like little girls and then meet up with me and lolikit who will most definitely be with me at all times or I’ll hate him forever.

46. korosora says:

Wait… Hey Baka-Raptor, any chance you can come to the next Animazement?
    Kinda far from where you live I guess..

47. Thestouges says:

Is the 1000 thing still on?

48. Thestouges says:

nvm

@Os: lolikit isn’t a little girl?

@korosora: That’s next Memorial Day weekend. I don’t plan that far ahead. I’ll keep it in mind though. I’m in Nashville at the moment, not too far from North Carolina, though I don’t know where I’ll be next summer.

@Thesouges: You had your chance. I won’t be turning it off again until the 10,000th comment. See you in five years.

50. Oh, fuck, I missed the deadline on the app, didn’t I? Can I turn it in late? Please?

51. IKnight says:

Fifty-three comments? This is getting ridiculous.

@A Day Without Me: 10 points off for every day late.

@IKnight: The current exchange rate is about 17 comments per post for an ABA.

53. […] of you thought I wouldn’t notice/care if you handed in your forms late. Not a […]

54. lolikitsune says:

I deserve better than an F; I made a tribute to one of your funniest posts of all time.

Because you link to your own blogposts, I’m gonna comment. Good work.