Describing Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger without using the word “Perfect”
- Berserk + a real ending
- Claymore – Raki
- Mouryou no Hako + subtitles
- Soul Eater – everyone except Stein and Medusa
- Kibure + an appearance in episode 14
- Miniami-ke – all the non-Hosaka scenes
- Gankutsuou – the ambiguously gay ending
- Higurashi – the noise complaint I got for blasting the intro theme at 4AM
- Maddox + updates
- The New York Giants – Eli Manning
- Baka-Raptor + artistic talent
- Maria-Holic – everything but the cosplay song + Kanako being a real lesbian
- Kure-nai – all the stupid bullshit
- Italian Village Pizza (Squirrel Hill branch)
- Mnemosyne episode 1
- Ippatsu Kikimusume + decent animation – that horrendous intro song
Shit, I couldn’t do it.
Tags: berserk, claymore kicks ass, gankutsuou, Higurashi, ippatsu kikimusume, kibure, Kure-nai, maria holic, minami-ke, Mnemosyne, mouryou no hako, soul eater
Holy shit, a comment RSS feed!
Back to how much I rule...