Comments on the April Fools Day Post go Here

The April Fools Day Post was originally posted on my homepage; now it’s posted here. Didn’t get it? That’s your fault for not being awesome enough to know about my website before I sold out.

Aliased Banner
Post had nothing to do with anime (except the ShizNat)
Crappy reused Paint comics
Counter + One-liner
My being a human instead of a dinosaur
Themes of Hatred/Suffering/Revenge
Eli Manning getting sacked
Copious self-linkage
Serifed Fonts
No RSS
No Comments

Tags:

1. Qwerty says:

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.

2. Instant Rim-Shot = Brilliance and Awesomeness.

3. Can I just say, “Happy April Fools”?

4. Nagato says:

I thought themes of hatred, suffering, and revenge were normal. As well as the copious self-linkage.
    If I’d seen your page and not been keenly aware of today’s date, I would have presumed you had a new layout. 😡

5. thekungfukid says:

Total vintage baka-raptor awesomeness

*got too scared and ran away crying*

I actually liked that layout a lot. Pity about not being to comment in that one though.

8. Yeah, the South is pretty lame/dumb/annoying if you’re a Northerner. I’ve been here for three years and still haven’t really gotten used to everyone being so freaking slow at everything and lying straight to my face because its considered ‘polite’ to do so instead of actually letting people know that you hate them.

Lolz. Ya south sucks. Glad Virginia officially became northern this year 😀

10. purelyshin says:

Everyone knows that Raptors prefer san-serif typefaces. That’s just common sense.

11. korosora says:

I WANTED TO COMMENT SO BAD MY RIGHT HAND IMPLODED. QQ

12. tflops says:

Nice layout, if only the Joke was real.

@Qwerty: AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

@Glo the Legend: It’s a real hit.

@Kairu: Yes

@Nagato: I still do all that, but it was a bigger part of my site back then.

@thekungfukid: Somebody gets it

@Rakuen & korosora: April Fool’s!

@Shin: I’m surprised. I consider that layout to be a lot less pedophilic than my current one.

@Day: Good things about the South: it’s warm (girls wear less clothing more often), higher speed limits (that everyone ignores), and Jack in the Box has yet to make its way to the Northeast.

@digitalboy: I take it you don’t live in real Virginia?

@purelyshin: Droplets of blood are fine too.

@tflops: It was real, a long long time ago…

14. @ Baka-Raptor: Bad things about the South: rednecks, racism, almost never getting snow, crazy-ass highway patrol that uses helicopters… the list goes on and on.

15. Epi says:

haha I don’t get it… is the joke that you went back to your old layout, or the fact that your car never got totalled?

Why must your jokes always hurt so much?

17. Protodude says:

Holy crap, I too drive a 1997 Corolla of that color.

…..brother?

18. ^ Or stalker.

Can we start a Corolla club? Mine is a 1992 green Corolla station wagon. I would like to put underglow on it, but apparently that’s illegal.

19. Blowfish says:

I dont get it but thats nothing out of the usual

Best checklist ever 😉

@Day-14: Don’t get me started on how nobody ever uses turn signals down here…

@Epi: I don’t have the photoshop skills to make my car look totaled.

@LJ: I’m a raptor.

@Protodude: So this is what it feels like when doves cry.

@Day-18: Stalker? You’d certainly know…

@Blowfish: You would if you’d flip through the archives.

@Laguna: Time Travel is one of my specialties.