Talk-A-Raptor 01: The Swooping Descent of the Dark Emissary!

Help Find Kibure!

100 Reasons to Vote for Baka-Raptor

Don’t expect me to update for about a week. I’ve got a writing assignment to work on (which it’s almost as lame as Michael’s “I didn’t update because I was reading” excuse). Deal with it. This video is worth at least five written posts. If you’re bored, just keep rewatching the video; you’ll find new meaning in it every time.

UPDATE:

Why did I add the “Talk-A-Raptor 01: ” to the title? Look at these stats:

• This page has been viewed 280 times
  • The video has been viewed 141 times (approximately a 50% view rate)
  • According to YouTube, only 76 clicks are from this page (approximately a 27% view rate)
  • I’m assuming everyone who’s seen it once has rewatched it. (Who wouldn’t?)
  • I’ve watched it at least 30 times

It seems that most of you are too lazy to watch the video. Either that, or you don’t trust me (see Nagato’s comment). Well here’s another video for you to watch.

[vid]KZe1DrN_zKA[/vid]

Tags: , , , , ,

Ummm.. I seem to have noticed that at exactly 4 minutes and 43 seconds, Tidus’s hand was a very distinct olive green, yet at exactly 52.63852 seconds, we can CLEARLY see that his hand is now BLACK! HA-HA!! Heh, what, are we expected to believe that he has some magical color changing hand?? Heh, I sure hope someone got FIRED for that one, he he!!

2. Kabitzin says:

Where is blooper reel?

3. Dude, Tidus calling you a wuss. Now that’s two insults wrapped up together.

@Praz: The front of his glove is black, while the back of his glove is olive green (which side do you think is the front?). You’ve got a long way to go before your powers of deduction match Detective LJ’s.

@Kabitzin: Blooper reel? I don’t make mistakes. Or if I do, I’m too lazy to do retakes.

@Cameron: Easy on the spoilers…my unparalleled mastery of web design cautions me that any visitors who bothered watching the video probably scanned the rest of the page first.

But it’s not an excuse! I was really reading … D:

I will update later. ZETTAI NI. hahaha

6. korosora says:

Haha, very nice.
    GL to your RL stuff man.

7. IKnight says:

Blog drafts, my friend, blog drafts.

Good luck with the writing, anyway.

8. keke says:

Write a good one you hear! Make it so epic that its worth not being here posting epic blog posts!

9. Viktor Berg says:

I hate assignments. Until just yesterday, I was working on a group project with 4 more folks, to create a ship. While the theme itself is interesting, all that small stuff and precision etc. makes me go MAD. Assignments suck.

10. TheBigN says:

Have fun with the writing, like you did with this. 😛

11. Riex says:

Yes! I didn’t have to read! I’m all for other people’s hard work that let’s me be lazy.

12. keke says:

Hey raptor-kun, you gonna make a farewell post about Aria? :p The last ep was subbed today and is in the intrawebz.

@keke: You don’t want me to spoil my upcoming posts, do you? There’s a reason why I didn’t title this post “Talk-A-Raptor 01: Watch a video of me!”: I like surprises. But yes, I’ll probably write something, eventually…

14. ExiledShinobi says:

Awesome. Epic post.

Good luck on your work man.

15. Hyunk says:

Talk-a-Raptor : WIN

16. Shi-koi says:

Heya Baka-Raptor. ::waves::

I saw that video on YouTube when a friend, (the same friend from the first time) gave me the link. So yay! ‘Cos, y’know, I’m immortalised now, and, I like your snark.

Heya Shi-koi,

You’re welcome. Perhaps I should even be thanking you. After all, you’re the only one who’s sent me an actual e-mail since I added comments to this site two months ago.

18. Hung says:

Can you be on the “New Anime Nano Podcast?” Make some time.

19. Nagato says:

You put Lucky Food Talk at the beginning to discourage impatient viewers from watching, didn’t you? I was about to just dismiss the entire video as troll, then had the sense to fast-forward.

Also, Baka-Raptor introduces new revolutionary video blogging to anime blogosphere? lols

@Hung: Talk to my agent (Tidus)

@Nagato: Everything I do is revolutionary. (I’m going to pretend I didn’t read that part about trolling)

21. Exodus says:

wow a lot of ppl are like “oh gl with your epic homework!”

oh well, videos, fun, one less scroll for me into a good blog to read.

22. […] announcing my weeklong hiatus last Monday, my stats immediately plummeted and sharply rebounded when the week was […]

23. […] Nothing is manlier than that 4-measure intro (used in Talk-A-Raptor 01). […]

24. […] news: my hiatus, which began after I posted Talk-A-Raptor 01, is officially over! Here are the […]

25. […] other news, remember that hiatus I took a while back? You know, the one when I only updated 7 times in 21 days? It paid off. My […]

26. […] Talk-A-Raptor 01 revolutionizes the world of video […]